Gift Card FAQs
Aliz Hotel Times Square offers gift cards to be purchased for future travel and gifts. View frequently asked questions below:
- How can gift cards be purchased? Gift cards can be purchased online here directly on our website.
- What deals are available? Gift cards can be purchased in increments of $100 from $100 to $500.
- Does a gift card expire? The purchase value of your gift card never expires.
- How do I redeem my gift card? Starting on August 1, 2020, you can apply gift cards to room rate charges by simply presenting your gift card at check-out to apply towards eligible charges.
- What charges can I use my gift card for? Guests can use these towards reservations booked via the hotel’s website or by calling the hotel directly. Gift cards cannot be applied towards bookings made on a third party site, such as Expedia. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for restaurant, in-room dining, parking, taxes, fees or other charges.
- Can I use a gift card at another affiliated hotel? No, gift cards are only redeemable at the hotel that it was purchased. The hotel name is displayed on the gift card.
- Can I purchase a gift card as a gift? Yes! You can purchase a gift card that will be sent to your recipient’s email address.
- What types of gift cards are available? Our gift cards are electronic only. They can be presented via mobile device or via print out for redemption. Physical gift cards are not available.
Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please contact us here or by calling (888) 664-2549.