Notice of Accessibility
Equal Experience for All
Aliz Hotel at Times Square is dedicated to providing an equivalent digital experience for our guests, regardless of physical or cognitive ability. To uphold our commitment, we adhere to the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 to level AA) in the design, testing and development of our global digital experiences. This helps ensure our content is available to all – including those who rely on assistive technology.
Our digital standards, design and development teams regularly collaborate to ensure we follow accessibility best practices and consult with American Foundation for the Blind (AFB), who advocate for accessibility and digital equality.
We're Here for You 24/7
If you are having difficulty using this website because of a disability or have an issue to report, we are here to receive your feedback and provide you with access to all of the information and functionality on this website.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please email [email protected]
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
The following features are available:
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible registration area
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible business center
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the accessible restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the accessible fitness center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the accessible business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Valet parking only
- Hotel’s valet accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible transportation with advanced notice
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Service animals welcome
Please note that some pages on the website contain links to third party sites, which are not within our control and may not comply with accessibility standards. The company is not responsible for the content or accessibility of third party sites. You will receive a notification on our website when you are being redirected to a third-party site.