Travel with Confidence: COVID-19 Update
While the health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority, when you return to The Aliz Hotel Times Square you will find that we've made a number of enhancements - from offering remote check-ins to new cleaning protocols for guest rooms, common areas and high-tough surfaces; along with new options for dining.
Please see below for responses to common FAQs relating to how our property is combatting COVID19:
Q: Is the Aliz Hotel Times Square open?
A: Yes, we are open and look foward to hosting you soon
Q: Is a Traveler Health Form required in order to stay at Aliz Hotel Times Square?
A: Due to temporary rules for all hotels in New York City, guests who have recently visited any state with high community transmission are required to complete the Traveler Health Form. Proof of completion of the form wll be required upon check-in at the hotel. Please complete the form and view restricted states at health.ny.gov.
Q: Is parking available at Aliz Hotel Times Square?
A: Our valet parking services are temporarily unavailable, but see below for details on self parking options near our hotel.
Monday - Friday: 39th and 8th Street Parking Garage is available for overnight and day parking. Drop-off/Pick-up between 6am - 10pm.
34th and Penn Street Parking Garage also available 24 hours/day.
Fees apply to both parking garages.
Q: Is it possible to access your room without passing through the front desk area?
A: No, all hotel guests must enter the hotel through the lobby, past the front desk area to access the hotel elevator
Q: Did anything change with Checking in and out?
A: Yes, we have applied the following protocols:
- Queuing through floor decals and stanchions
- Signage throughout the lobby reminding all guests about physical distancing requirements
- Front desk will have temporary physical barriers such as Plexiglas installed for added protection
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers will be available in the lobby
- During check-in, guests are provided COVID-19 information with hotel policies regarding distancing and personal protective equipment
- Contactless check-out now available via express checkout
Q: What is the Aliz Hotel Times Square current cancellation policy?
A: We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
Existing Domestic Reservations. All reservations - non-cancellable or advance purchase can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation.
Q: Have your public spaces, such as your lobby, changed?
A: Yes, we have increased our staffing of public area attendants to support increased frequency of cleaning surfaces, with EPA approved cleaning agents. We have modified the placement of furniture to support our Social Distancing protocol and we ask all guests to leave a minimum of 6 feet of distance between one another for their protection and the protection of others. Hand Sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
Q: What is the Aliz Hotel Times Square doing to assist guests with staying clean and safe?
A: We have taken the following steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in all public areas.
Q: What has the Aliz Hotel Times Square changed in regards to guest room housekeeping?
A: In-room housekeeping services will not be provided during your stay
- Guest room amenities, such as shampoo, conditioner will be provided at check-in
- Additional linens, towels and toiletries are available by contact-free delivery by contacting the front desk
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms.
- Decluttering of guestrooms and removal of reusable items from guest rooms including, but not limited to, coffee service, minibar offerings, iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper and directories.
Q: Is the Aliz Hotel Times Square fitness center open?
A: Yes, the fitness center is currently open and Social Distancing is required.
Q: What are my dining options at The Aliz Hotel Times Square?
A: As of September 30, 2020, the 40th Floor of Dear Irving is open and available by reservation, daily between 4pm-11pm. The Aliz Lobby Bar is also open, serving beverages and pastries. In-room coffee makers are available for use.
Q: Is the Aliz Hotel Times Square still offering dry cleaning and laundry services?
A: No, we do not have dry cleaning and laundry services available at this time.
Q: Do your guest rooms have mini refrigerators?
A: Yes, all guest rooms have mini refrigerators that are sanitized before each guest's stay
Q: Other things I might want to know prior to arrival or during my stay?
A: The Business Center is open and limited to one person and social distancing is required
- The Fitness Center is open
- Dear Irving Rooftop Bar/Restaurant is closed for the foreseeable futur
- Farm to Burger Restaurant is closed for the foreseeable future
- Cashless check-in (We are only accepting credit card payment and ID; cash payment is not accepted at this time)
Enjoy your time at The Aliz Hotel Times Square and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to make your experience even better. Be well.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For questions or recommendations on proper travel guidelines, please refer to the NYC's Coronavirus Information and Resource for Travelers page found here.